This programme is designed with an aim to provide students with a 360-degree view of various practical and applicable aspects of marketing and brand management that includes understanding different types of markets, competition, buyer behaviour and brand building. A sound understanding of such fundamentals helps students appreciate concepts of segmentation, targeting, positioning differentiating, pricing and branding strategies which are necessary to design effective marketing and branding strategies for the organization. The programme concludes with sessions on integrated communication and digital marketing which are extremely relevant in the growing e-world.
Who are we looking for?
- Product managers, service manager and others who are responsible for marketing products and services of their organization.
- Marketing managers and sales managers with revenue generation responsibilities.
- Professionals who have recently taken on a marketing role or aspire for a career in marketing and wish to gain a deeper understanding of the domain.
- Business managers and others wishing to learn more about the role of their brand in the marketing.
- Brand managers responsible for managing the function.
- Leaders who want to become more knowledgeable about effective marketing and brand management strategies.
The PG Certificate Programme in Marketing and Brand Management will include lectures and learning material on the following topics.
- DAY 1
- Scope and environment of marketing management
- Customer satisfaction, value and retention
- Analyzing consumer markets and buyer behavior
- DAY 2
- Analyzing business markets and business buyer behaviors
- Understanding and analyzing competition
- Segmentation and targeting
- DAY 3
- Positioning and differentiating
- Pricing strategies and programs
- DAY 4
- Marketing channels
- Product and branding strategy
- Creating brands (positioning & design)
- DAY 5
- Building a brand
- Global branding
- Integrated marketing communication
- Digital marketing & new media
This interactive training course includes the following training methodologies as a percentage of the total
30% Lectures, Concepts, Role Play
30% Workshops & Work Presentations, Techniques
20% Based on Case Studies & Practical Exercises
20% Videos, Software & General Discussions
A Certificate of Completion will be issued to those who attend & successfully complete the programme.
08:30 – 10:15 First Session
10:15 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 – 12:15 Second Session
12:15 – 12:30 Coffee Break
12:30 – 14:00 Third Session
14:00 – 15:00 Lunch
The Fee for the seminar, including instruction materials, documentation, lunch, coffee/tea breaks & snack is: