The Competency Development and Managerial Excellence for Operation and Production Supervisors training course is intended to assist the participants gain a clear understanding of effective supervision competencies and best practical techniques adopted by operation and production departments in world-class organisations.
This training course provides delegates with state-of-the-art skills essential for operation and production departmental leaders. Results include improved operators motivation and performance, increased departmental outputs, zero conflicts during day-to-day activities and better interaction with other departments involved, such as maintenance.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understanding of world class operator’s duties
- Time management and work planning techniques
- Techniques for improving operator’s performance
- Health and safety procedures
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Operation and production personnel who have recently been appointed to a supervisory position
- Operation personnel who desire a supervisory position
- Existing operation supervisors who have not had formal supervisory training
- Those who are responsible for managing operation and production departments
- Develop a toolkit of competencies and methods to enhance every area of supervisor’s responsibility
- Build an action plan for managing their human capital while developing an effective program for managing production assets
- Learn how to leverage their personal supervisory style, apply time management techniques, run effective meetings and improve operator’s performance
- Explore how to make the transition from control room or production operator to a supervisor
This Competency Development and Managerial Excellence training course covers essential skills such as understanding the nature of operation and production operator duties, how to reduce equipment failures, communicating persuasively and with impact, confidence to handle challenging situations and flexibility to adapt and being clear about bench marking operation and production department at your organisation.
This allows qualifying high standard supervisors with the necessary skills to develop deeper relationships within the organisation and in particular with those around them. Those skills are crucial towards inspiring operation and production team members to achieve less plant’s equipment down time and influencing individuals to support the team direction.
A Certificate of Completion will be issued to those who attend & successfully complete the programme.
08:30 – 10:15 First Session
10:15 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 – 12:15 Second Session
12:15 – 12:30 Coffee Break
12:30 – 14:00 Third Session
14:00 – 15:00 Lunch
This interactive training course includes the following training methodologies as a percentage of the total tuition hours:
- 30% Lectures, Concepts, Role Play
- 20% Workshops & Work Presentations, Techniques
- 20% Based on Case Studies & Practical Exercises
- 10% Videos, Software & General Discussions
- 20% Application
- Pre and Post Test
The Fee for the seminar, including instruction materials, documentation, lunch, coffee/tea breaks & snack is: