- Be brought up to date with the latest thinking behind policies for personnel and career development management.
- Develop their skills of Personnel and Career Development.
- Learn how to build mutually successful relationships with line managers.
- Learn how to build structures to recognize the movement away from an authority-dominated style into the knowledge economy.
- Explore why personnel and career development is vital to your organization’s success.
- Discover how to take a systematic approach to personnel and career development.
- DAY 2
- Be able to become a key supporter of personnel and career development and succession planning initiatives in your organization.
- Learn how to evaluate options to ensure the effectiveness of your initiatives.
- HR Directors/Managers/Officers/Specialists.
- Career Development Analysts/Officers/Specialists/Coordinators.
- Training & Development Directors.
- DAY 4
- HRD Directors.
- Heads of Organizational Development & Training.
- Heads of General Training.
- DAY 5
- Management Development Officers.
- Career & Succession Planning Managers/Specialists.
- Quality & Development Managers.
- Personnel & Administration Managers.
This interactive training course includes the following training methodologies as a percentage of the total
30% Lectures, Concepts, Role Play
30% Workshops & Work Presentations, Techniques
20% Based on Case Studies & Practical Exercises
20% Videos, Software & General Discussions
A Certificate of Completion will be issued to those who attend & successfully complete the programme.
08:30 – 10:15 First Session
10:15 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 – 12:15 Second Session
12:15 – 12:30 Coffee Break
12:30 – 14:00 Third Session
14:00 – 15:00 Lunch
The Fee for the seminar, including instruction materials, documentation, lunch, coffee/tea breaks & snack is: