Many leaders struggle with working in collaboration with their teams. Whether it is designing something complex like an organizational change or something simple like helping their team brainstorm a solution, many leaders struggle to participate in the discussion while keeping their teams involved and engaged. Co-creative leadership is a new leadership style that can help leaders solve this problem.
This Leadership, five keys to leadership course will show you how to inspire and empower any team or organisation to achieve outstanding results. You will be able to introduce your own leadership vision and manage more effectively to have a major impact on your organisation’s performance and achievement. You will return home confident in your abilities to fire up the spirit and passion in your people by demonstrating strong leadership and management. In this training course, you will learn about:
- Strategic Thinking and The Power of Visionary Leadership
- Developing Leadership Power
- Combining Management Skills and Leadership Competencies
- Behaviour, Motivation and Rewards
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This training course is specifically designed to enhance your practical leadership and management skills
- This Leadership Vision and Organisational Reality training course will particularly benefit anyone responsible for: developing and implementing organisational vision and success strategies, initiating and managing change, improving operational performance, creating and leading high performance teams and demonstrating empowering leadership and management
- Achieve measurable improvements in leadership performance
- Develop action plans to improve leadership effectiveness
- Re-focus and improve your department or organization
- Learn how to manage and motivate staff to outstanding performance
- Generate staff ownership and responsibility for change
- Measure and improve the performance of your people
- Lead difficult staff and colleagues through feedback processes
The use of leading edge accelerated learning techniques ensures each session will be stimulating, challenging, highly effective and fun. Participants will learn by using case studies and applying these theories to their own organisation in a series of lectures, examples, video case studies and interaction with the instructor as well as each other.
This interactive training course includes the following training methodologies as a percentage of the total tuition hours:
- 30% Lectures, Concepts, Role Play
- 30% Workshops & Work Presentations, Techniques
- 20% Based on Case Studies & Practical Exercises
- 20% Videos, Software & General Discussions
- Pre and Post Test
This training course initially explores a range of practical leadership tools commencing with the power of vision to inspire a strong sense of direction, enthusiasm and commitment in any team. Participants then learn the same graphical planning tools that enabled the completion of the Apollo moon landing in eight short years when even the experts said it couldn’t be done.
You will then learn and practice a comprehensive range of leadership approaches to focus, inspire, motivate and enable your people to perform as outstanding individuals. After this, we focus on empowering you with a range of very powerful personal leadership facilitation tools to help you maximise your impact in your organisation. There is no doubt that this training course is unique and all attendees will return to their organisations immeasurably strengthened in their leadership and management capabilities.
5 practices of effective leaders
Below we outline the five practices and their implications for leaders.
KEY 1 : Challenge the process
Leaders thrive on and learn from adversity and difficult situations. They are risk takers who regard failure – where not caused by poor performance – as a useful chance to learn and innovate. They are also early adopters of innovation. They seek out things that appear to work and then insist that they are improved.
KEY 2 : Inspire a shared vision
people are motivated most not by fear or reward, ut by ideas that capture their imagination. This is not so much about having a vision, but communicating it effectively so that others take it on board
KEY 3: Enable others to act
Leaders don’t seek to achieve it all themselves – they achieve results through others. But they do this not by simply repeating the vision mantra – encouragement and exhortation isn’t enough.
KEY 4 : Model the way
Modelling means being prepared to go first, living the behaviours you want others to adopt before asking them to adopt them.
KEY 5 : Encourage the heart
Finally people act best of all when they are passionate about what they’re doing. Leaders unleash the enthusiasm of their followers with stories and passions of their own.
Five Key Elements to Managing Teams
1. Trust among team members
2. Prepare to engage in debate around ideas.
3. Learn to commit to decisions and plans of action.
commitments, the team will not succeed.
4. Hold one another accountable against their plans.
5. Focus on achieving collective results.
5 Key Traits of Great Leaders
Key Trait #1: You must have a vision.
Key Trait #2: You must have passion.
Key Trait #3: You must learn to be a great decision maker.
Key Trait #4: You must be a team builder.
Key Trait #5: You must have character.
Five Agenda of Leaders
1 – Leadership Agenda
2- Business Agenda
3 – Relationship Agenda
4- Personal Agenda
Practical applications 1 (MITC ) Malaysia Innovation Training Centre
Practical applications 2 (Y T ) Yayasan Terengganu
Practical applications 3 ( Kuala Lumpur Leadership Authority )
- 08:30 – 10:15 First Session
- 10:15 – 10:30 Coffee Break
- 10:30 – 12:15 Second Session
- 12:15 – 12:30 Coffee Break
- 12:30 – 14:00 Third Session
- 14:00 – 15:00 Lunch
The Fee for the seminar, including instruction materials, documentation, lunch, coffee/tea breaks & snack :